|Location: Derby, Derbyshire||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + OTE|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Business Development Manager
Midlands - UK wide travel
£30,000 - £35,000 basic with an OTE of £45,000 - £50,000
Car, Laptop and Phone provided
I am currently looking for an experienced Business Development Manager on behalf of my client, a leading contractor in the installation of highways safety products.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Appropriately managing the assigned area with Customer visits, regular contact and the us of cold calling to ensure maximum opportunity potential.
- To professionally present company products with confidence
- Chase up leads, quotes and and customer questions
- Develop a strong understanding of company products
- Regularly attending conferences, exhibitions and trade fairs to maximise customer base and generate leads
- Maintain customer records on CRM systems
The successful Business Development Manager will have past experience of:
- MS Office products
- Technical sales
- Selling products through consultation
- Adapting to the varying needs of customers
- Highways experience desirable
If you have the right skills and experience for the Business Development Manager role, please send Kyle your CV or get in contact ASAP!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.