|Location: Hayes||Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Rail & Infrastructure, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Beth Currid||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Business Development Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
Business Development Manager needed to join a bespoke technology and engineering organization, who provide leading digital products and services within transport, based out of their site in Middlesex. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the development and expansion of the shelter infrastructure division; encompassing the UK Bus, Rail, BRT, Light Rail and Cycling Markets.
It is desirable for the successful Business Development Manager to hold a Degree in Civil Engineering, or another relevant discipline, and have a keen interest in being a Business Development Manager. If you have had previous experience as a Business Development Manager within Construction, Streetworks or Manufacturing that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Development Manager will include:
- Recognize and target councils, passenger transport executives, train operators, engineering consultants and designers to develop relationships.
- Promote designs, design and manufacturing capabilities, and products successfully that are specified on projects to ultimately increase sales within the sector.
- Report to the Sales Director, as the role will be target driven, so will require a proactive and self-starter with previous experience selling into the us, rail and active travel sectors.
What experience you need to be the successful Business Development Manager:
- A Degree Educated professional in Civil Engineering or another relevant discipline.
- Experience within the bus, rai and cycling industries.
- Prior experience in sales / business development.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.