|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Business Improvement Co-ordinator
Business Improvement Co-ordinator needed for a leading Defence organisation based in High Wycombe who are looking to employ an experienced Business Improvement Co-ordinator who will review the performance of operational processes and implement improvements that will lead to improved efficiencies, standardisation, eliminate waste and improve customer satisfaction
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Improvement Co-ordinator will include:
- Lead process improvement initiatives for all functions within the business by working with cross-functional teams to streamline business processes
- Create process flow diagrams
- Oversee implemented changes
- Identify Business process improvement / re-engineering opportunities
- Identifying longer term opportunities for innovation in the business, and putting together suitable proposals / options to progress
- Create and nurture a culture for process improvement and cultivate the expertise of all personnel
- Obtain a deep understanding of individual business operations processes and how these chains together into end-to-end cycles
- Lead key stakeholders and business partners in analysing current processes and developing future state improvements.
- Assess existing process and procedures, and work with the Business Streams to determine completeness and quality of documentation.
- Establish a KPI framework to baseline improvement opportunities and implement measurements of success in relation to the key end-to-end value chain processes.
- Partner with business leaders to maintain ongoing communication regarding improvement opportunities
- Plan, manage, and execute small to medium size process improvement initiatives
- Provide guidance on business re-engineering activities for performance improvements.
- Create, update, review and approve documentation for new and existing business processes.
- Assist in business process improvements, process re-engineering and process design to achieve business goals.
What you need to be the successful Business Improvement Co-ordinator:
In order to be the successful Business Improvement Co-ordinator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experienced interaction with a Business Management System (BMS)
- Experienced in the management and coordination of hardware and information assets
- Experience of interfacing across internal functions and teams as well as customers and suppliers
- Working knowledge of an MRP system (preferably IFS)
- Commercially aware and able to see the bigger business picture
- Broad understanding of the roles of supporting business functions
- Customer focused
- Essential: MS Windows, MS Office (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Desirable: Windchill & IFS
- Self-motivated, determined, able to work alone and as part of team
- A sponsor of change and comfortable in a dynamic environment
- Focused, proactive, adaptable, approachable and committed
- Advocate of "hands-on approach"
- Ability to be SC cleared
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Improvement Co-ordinator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.