|Location: Maidstone||Salary: £25000.00 - £30000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
Business Systems Analyst
I am recruiting exclusively for a Business Systems Analyst for a global client in the Maidstone area.
This is hybrid role with travel to other sites.
Business Systems Analyst Role:
Providing the business with an application champion, working closely with the IT Systems & Project Manager, and key business stakeholders highlighting the key benefits of our business ERP applications.
Working within a small dynamic team, focused on driving value and engagement from the business concerning the different business system platforms including managing change management and user engagement.
This includes ensuring and promoting data quality throughout the business applications and processes whilst maintaining close working relationships with all stakeholders and relevant project teams.
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Process review, design and documentation for business processes
- Project support including action responsibility
- Support change control within the business for our application suite
- Work with teams scoping and implementing system configurations within ERP applications
- Working with large data sets, driving data quality and housekeeping best practices
- Working with the team to create supporting training plans
- Working with the team creating maintenance task
- Creating and managing part configurations, including templates
- Working with Engineering and Production to fine-tune configurations
- Ensuring configurations are maintained via clearly defined change control processes
- Analyse system data, and provide feedback to the management team
- Generate and design reports, and spreadsheets based on data extracted from the ERP
- Support the teams with base data and variable data updates
Business System Analyst Skills:
- Experience using ERP systems or CRM's
- Business process design
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Understanding of data sets, tables, fields and report design
- Good knowledge of Excel, pivot tables, Xlookup etc.
- Customer focused
- Team working
- Proactive work culture
- Working within project teams
- Drivers License
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.