|Location: Buckinghamshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Business Systems Analyst/Developer
Fixed Term Contract
Business Systems Analyst/Developer needed for a leading Engineering/Manufacturing organisation based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to employ an experienced Business Systems Analyst/Developer to support and develop enhanced functionalities within various Business information systems. Principally this is within the company's ERP system IFS together with associated ancillary systems such as Qlik Sense BI.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Business Systems Analyst/Developer will include:
The role requires a good holistic understanding of the underlying business processes in use within the Manufacturing industry. This knowledge will help with the conception and design of appropriate solutions to various problems and requirements for improvement within the business. In some cases, the end product may simply be the re-configuration or re-implementation of existing functionality. In other cases, the end product will be the development of customisations that alter and/or enhance the existing functionality. Essentially the role requires a combination of 'Systems Analyst' and 'Systems Developer' skills.
The Business Systems Analyst\Developer will liaise closely with internal customers across all functional areas as well as working with external software suppliers to resolve problems and deliver solutions. A high level of communication skills and personal organisation is therefore also necessary to fulfil this role.
IFS System Administration - General Support and Troubleshooting
- IFS Backend Administration - Server/Environment, Patching and Support
- IFS Access Control - Administration of User Access Rights/Permissions
- IFS Tech Development - Development of Custom Objects, Events, Lobbies\Reports, etc.
- IFS Data Manipulation - Data Migration & Mass Updates
- Helpdesk Support - Operation & Administration
- Oracle - Database Administration (DBA role)
- Oracle - SQL & PL/SQL Development
- Qlik Sense - Dashboard Development
- Data Interchange via XML & XSL
- Windchill Administration - Support and Troubleshooting
- Production of documentation for developed solutions and fixes
- Working as part of a team and contributing as much as possible to the wider business
- Training, development, and mentoring of other team members & colleagues
What you need to be the successful Business Systems Analyst/Developer:
In order to be the successful Business Systems Analyst/Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- IFS Apps 9.0
- Oracle 12.1
- PL/SQL Developer
- IFS Report Designer
- Crystal Report Designer
- Qlik Sense
- TOPdesk 6.07
- Windows Server (multiple versions)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst/Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.