|Location: Weybridge, Surrey, England||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits and Bonus|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
£40,000-£45,000 + bonus and benefits
My client based in Weybridge are looking for a C# Developer. For this they are paying up to £45,000 plus bonus and some excellent benefits.
Here is also a small selection of their current benefits of the C# Developer:
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company's performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 25 days holiday increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme Flexible benefits scheme
- Discount on all Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
- Develop solutions to the required quality, design, coding, performance and security standards, in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Test solutions thoroughly and prioritise the use of automated testing standards and techniques.
- Ensure quality and continuous improvement through design reviews, code reviews and retrospectives.
- Take collective ownership for the platform as a whole, responding to its needs for stability and availability and by being consistent with agreed platform principles.
- Provide technical analysis of user requirements to facilitate accurate story estimation.
- Work closely with colleagues to share knowledge and ensure the continuous growth of our community-oriented environment.
- Consider the automation of software and system solutions to remove manual effort wherever possible.
- Build clean maintainable solutions based on SOLID principles and appropriate design patterns.
- Provide insightful Root Cause Analysis on resolved defects. Take appropriate steps to improve platform documentation as well as test coverage to reduce future occurrences of defects.
- Manage your own workload within given deadlines and priorities.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication, in English, and can adapt your style to meet the needs of your audience.
- Experience in building strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
Technology experience: -
- .Net Core
- ASP.NET / MVC
- Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- API design (Web API)
- Frontend frameworks (e.g. React, bootstrap)
- HTML / CSS
- Azure DevOps
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.