|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £38000 - £43000 per annum + Pension, annual bonus|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Kiely|
C#.NET Developer - Mid-Level
Brighton, East Sussex
.NET developer needed for our client based in Brighton, Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced mid-level .NET Developer to support bespoke web applications, with an in-depth knowledge of developing web applications using C#, .Net, SQL, RDMS (SQL/Server), Asp.Net, Git, REST, JSON and good understanding of APIs are essential
The successful .NET Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
* Annual bonus
* 25 day's holiday
* Company Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance
Some of the main duties of the .NET Developer will include:
* To develop and support bespoke web applications, using predominately the Microsoft .NET core development stack.
* Ensuring all applications are developed using secure development principles.
* Maintaining, supporting and updating current and future applications.
* Ensuring all system documentation is up-to-date
In order to be the successful .NET Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Extensive experience and expertise .NET languages including C#
* Good understanding of APIs
* Solid understanding of the principles of web application development
* Good understanding of secure development principles
* An appreciation of the open-source ecosystem
* Experience of the Atlassian product range (JIRA, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
* You've used best-of-breed techniques and architectures (e.g. DDD/Event Driven Architecture, TDD/BDD, REST, SOA/micro-services, CQRS)
* Experience of commercial software development practices (e.g. using source control and agile development principles).
* Ability to understand user requirements and build systems that meet those requirements.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate clearly with non technical staff.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a .NET Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.