|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Job Title: C++ Software Engineer
Location: West London
Salary: £DOE + Package
C++ Software Engineer needed for an industry leading Defence company based on the outskirts of West London who are looking to employ an experienced Embedded Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of engineering using C++, RTOS, Embedded C or Linux to design and develop embedded application.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the C++ Software Engineer will include:
- Architect, specify requirements, design, implement and test C and C++ embedded software in accordance with the project software development process to ensure high quality and timely software deliverables.
- Design, document, review and maintain the software design using modelling tools such as RSA and EA, ensuring model can be used for accurate code generation as required.
- Actively contribute to and/or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
- Manage security of information as defined in the Security manual to ensure compliance with Government regulations.
What experience you need to be the successful C++ Software Engineer:
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
- Embedded product development (including bare-metal and RTOSes such as ThreadX, QNX or Linux)
- Embedded Linux application, kernel and/or driver development.
- C and C++
- Experience of best practice software development processes/lifecycles
- Experience of Object-Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Experience of software testing and design for test
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Please note current SC Clearance OR eleigibilty to gain is required for this role!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.