|Location: Slough, Slough, England||Salary: £24000 - £27000 per annum + + Car Allowance|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
CAD Design Technician
A leading Highways organisation is looking for an experienced CAD Design Technician to join their team based in Slough. As a proficient CAD Design Technician, you will have extensive CAD experience, an in-depth knowledge of development using CAD Design Software or similar design tool applications, and demonstrate the skills required to create TM Plans for all disciplines.
It would be an advantage if you have worked within a Telecoms Office support environment previously and have a keen interest in As-Built Designing. If you a working knowledge of Site Surveys - GIS Mapping that would be a plus!
A CAD Design Technician will benefit from:
- A salary of £24,000 - £27,000 per annum
- 25 days holidays
- Car allowance
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
The key responsibilities of a CAD Design Technician include:
- Recording drawings, red-line drawings and as-built drawings
- Processing to the specified gold standard
- Provide final handover documentation
- Highlight any differences between the initial design and final fibre cable and apparatus specifications
- Providing detailed blueprints of the fibre cable & duct layout and all subsequent network infrastructure adjustments
To be a successful CAD Design Technician you should have:
- Experience in Bluebeam PDF conversation Software and/or AutoCAD
- Confidence in managing a high volume of Design plan files using file-management software
- Preferably have knowledge of BT Openreach PIA - Geo Hub Portal
- Experience of Duct & cable Planning Layouts & Detailed Design Drawings
- An understanding of Structural Calculations to develop existing Design plan drawings
- Knowledge of Fibre splicing Scheduling (Fibre Node configuration)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Design Technician to progress their career with a well-known organisation. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.