|Location: City of London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 10 days ago|
CAD Designer required by a well-known technology and lighting consultancy with a strong focus on highways. The CAD Designer will utilise their design and development skills, knowledge of using Civils' 3D and previous experience of working within the Highways sector in order to carry out the required scope of work.
The position of CAD Designer is initially for 3 months, Outside of IR35 and fully remotely however you will need your own hardware and software packages
Some of the main duties of the CAD Designer will include:
- Preparing highway designs, figures, and drawings to assist the transport team using Civils' 3D
- Undertaking swept path analysis
- General filing and drawing management
- Effectively communicate with colleagues
- Maintain continuous professional development
What experience you need to be the successful CAD Designer:
- Highway's background
- Expert in using Civils' 3D
- Your own hardware and software packages to be able to work fully remote
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Designer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.