|Location: Kent, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 17 days ago|
CAD Technician needed for a design consultancy who are based in Kent. The experienced CAD Technician should have an in-depth knowledge of Highways, Traffic and Parking design, and be adept in using Autosign, Autotral and Keysigns / Keylines.
The ideal CAD Technician would be educated to degree level in a relevant subject and have a background in the Space sector or extensive experience working on Civil Engineering projects.
Some of the main duties of the CAD Technician will include:
- To assist in the production of all Highway/Traffic/Parking Team drawings, and across the other company business areas where necessary.
- To ensure that all drawings and related documents are prepared and controlled in accordance with the CAD QA system.
- Maintain personal development of knowledge/skills in the application of CAD and related software packages used.
What experience you need to be the successful CAD Technician:
- Experience working with AutoCAD
- A minimum of 2 years in a relevant job role - Highways, Traffic or Parking industry preferable
- Knowledge of Autosign, Autotrack, KeySigns or Keylines are desirable
This really is an opportunity not to be missed for a CAD Technician to progress their career with an exciting consultant company. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch with me to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.