|Location: Carlisle||Salary: £30000 - £33000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Real Estate, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
CAD Technician needed for a multifunctional Real Estate and Infrastructure organisation based in Carlisle who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded CAD Technician that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of using AutoCAD and 3D CAD to develop CAD drawings and assist the structural engineers.
The successful candidate would desirably have a minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English, have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to work under direction as well as under their own initiative.
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
- 23 day's holiday (rising to 27)
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
- Voluntary benefits to suit your lifestyle
- Access to the employee network group
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the CAD Technician will include:
- Production of outline feasibility drawings as part of the development design process
- Basic CAD drawing to assist the structural designers
- Production of reinforcement drawings and schedules
What experience you need to be the successful CAD Technician:
- Civils and Structures back ground
- Skills including the use of: AutoCAD and 3D CAD
- Worked within a team environment
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CAD Technician to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.