|Location: Cheltenham||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: James Giblin||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Job Title: Cell Support Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Production, Manufacture, Test, IPC, Solder, Electronics, Defence, Aerospace, Lean, Continuous Improvement, Calibration, PAT Test, NPI
An experienced Cell Support Engineer is required to play a key role as the first point of contact for teams of Operators & Technicians, taking control of all potential issues that may arise during the build, inspect and test of new build products.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Cell Support Engineer?
- Review & update Manufacturing Instructions & Route cards / MCC's to allow Production Engineering to validate & issue via our Team Centre process.
- Take ownership of all test equipment maintenance in the team
- Take ownership of calibrated equipment within their team
- Manage & undertake PAT testing of equipment
- Work with the cell leaders to help define and implement lean tooling solutions.
- Support the Implementation of New Products into production.
What are we looking for in our next Cell Support Engineer?
- 3 years' experience within an aerospace / defence environment and/or a formal engineering qualification (NVQ/C&G/ONC etc.)
- IPC certified
- Have a knowledge of continuous improvement methods, in particular 'lean'
- Have perfect colour vision
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cell Support Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Cell Support Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.