|Location: Isle of Man||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Allard|
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is accountable for the financial, HR and risk & quality management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to protect company assets and report accurate financial results. The CFO provides operational support
to the organisation and coordinates activities required to maintain ISO9001 and ISO27001 standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Presenting and reporting accurate and timely historical financial information
· Monitoring the present financial position & ensuring adequate cash flow to meet obligations
· Economic strategy and forecasting, including preparation of budgets
· Oversee Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and all payroll activity
· Develop and maintain systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets
· Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets
· Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
· Working with other departments to establish quality procedures, standards & systems
· Oversee preparation and submission of regulatory returns, statutory audit, etc.
· Presentation to the Board of Directors on financial matters
· Overall responsibility for HR function & overseeing employment benefit plans
· Understand and mitigate key elements of the Company's risk profile
· Management of Accounts and Reception staff
· Ad hoc projects at the request of Managing Director / CTO
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience:
· ACA / ACCA
· At least 3 years financial and management experience with the day-to-day operations of an organisation
· High level of written and oral communication skills
· Formal Quality / Information Security Management Systems training
· Flexible and a self-starter; able to multi-task whilst also being highly detail-oriented
· Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities, proposing new ways of creating efficiencies, and guiding investment in people and systems
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.