|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Chief Avionics Design Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Avionics Design, Wiring, AutoCAD, Electrical Design, Aerospace, Aviation, Test, Design, Part 21, EASA, CAA, DAOS, Avionics, Fault Finding, Management, Chief, Principal
An experienced Chief Avionics Design Engineer is required to play a key role in being responsible for all Avionics and Electrical designs.
So, what will you be doing as a Chief Avionics Design Engineer?
- Lead analysis and interpretation of client/customer requirements/technical specifications of aircraft equipment, components and systems, ensuring their successful integration onto aircraft.
- Develop avionic system designs and wiring diagrams using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Be responsible for defining equipment, components, systems and installations specified to enable system testing, fault finding prior to installation and certification.
- Write test schedules and reports.
- Advise the design office on mechanical requirements aspects of avionic designs.
- Delivery of the required technical solution to meet the schedule and man hour budget agreed in the Statement of Work
- Carry out reporting on technical progress
- Maintain compliance with Part 21
What are we looking for in our next Chief Avionics Design Engineer?
- Hold a recognised Degree in Aerospace Engineering or Avionics Maintenance
- Have previous hands on working experience as a Principal/Chief Avionics Engineer
- Experience in Avionics Integration Design, EASA Part 21J
- Proficient in AutoCAD Electrical producing wiring diagrams for aircraft modifications
- Be familiar with working practice and quality standards ISO9001, EASA/CAA & DAOS approvals
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Chief Avionics Design Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Chief Avionics Design Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.