|Location: Shoreham-by-Sea||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Walmisley||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Cisco Engineer £40,000 - £45,000
Are you a Cisco expert and a great communicator? Are you comfrotable working on site of key customers? If this is you then I have a Cisco Engineer role open where you will provide technical support directly to my client's customer base. You will be primarily office-based however there will be the occasion where you need to go on site with a customer. You will also need to be comfortable with out of hours support with business-critical queries. You will be a motivated individual and an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong relationships.
- Providing proactive and industry leading technical care for Cisco customers.
- Assist on helping maximise customers uptime, perform root cause analysis and prevent reoccurring issues.
- Resolving more complex monitoring alerts, deploying the latest security updates, systems maintenance and upgrading customer systems
- Centralised technical support for field engineers (providing technical support for incidents and problems, prestaging, configuration of cloud elements etc)
- Owning the resolution of all managed service tickets passing through the support desk (though not necessarily personally resolving them)
- Designing support processes to minimise customer issues, including documentation sets, handover processes, communication channels etc
- Assistance in owning existing local support processes (DB management, spares holdings, lab builds, escalations etc)
- Out of hours support as part of the on-call rota
- Cisco Meraki ECMS1 and ECMS2 (demonstrable)
- Cisco Routing and Switching to CCNA/CCNP (demonstrable)
- Independently motivated
- Keen to learn and able to demonstrate this
- A solid team player
- Great communication
- Punctual and responsible with excellent time management
- A native English communicator
- Customer facing
This will suit someone that is very confident in their technical ability, and also comfortable dealing with customers both face to face and remotely.
Does this sound like you?
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.