|Location: Royal Tunbridge Wells||Salary: £45000 - £57000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Civil Engineering Site Agent
Civil Engineering Site Agent needed for a well-known Infrastructure services organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Civil Engineering Site Agent that takes pride in their work ensuring smooth running of sites through regular liaison with both clients and the teams on site.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - in Civil Engineering or an ONC, HNC certificates.
- Salary: £45,000 - £57,000 per annum
- 24 day's holiday
- Car allowance
- Private Heath Care
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Civil Engineering Site Agent will include:
- Ordering plant and materials to support the smooth running of the works programme
- Monitoring and maintaining records of plant, labour and materials together with works additional to the programme
- Monitoring works to enable the accurate submission of accurate monthly invoices and final account settlement
- Ensuring that all works (including snagging) are completed to both a timely and satisfactory standard, including liaising with the client
What experience you need to be the successful Civil Engineering Site Agent:
- Background working within civil engineering
- Successful individual must hold the ability to plan, coordinate and allocate resource, prepare risk assessments & method statements
- Ensure health and safety regulations are being adhered to
- ONC, HNC or degree in Civil Engineering.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civil Engineering Site Agent to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.