|Location: Guildford||Salary: £53000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Civils Installs Manager
£53,000 - £60,000
Civils Installs Manager needed to join a well-established full fibre broadband provider, who are massively expanding and currently rolling out 10 Gbps FTTP networks, to come on board and support the next stage of growth. As a Civils Installs Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the successful completion of the project deliverables, liaising with internal and external project stakeholders, on time and to budget, in line with the business requirements
25 day's holidays
What the Civils Installs Manager position entails:
- Previous experience in managing telecoms projects, deploying FTTH, including all civils elements of the project.
- Handling defect correction.
- Building a direct labour workforce.
- Solve large complex installation and network extension problems.
- Understand the technical part of the network rollout.
- Ability to read SLD and plans.
- Liaise with civils and cabling teams.
- A knowledge of The New Road and Street works Act 1991.
What experience you need to be the successful Civils Installs Manager:
- In depth knowledge of the Openreach Network is essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- GIS knowledge is beneficial.
- Experience of building a direct labour workforce is essential.
- Full Driving License that permits you to drive a vehicle in the UK.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civils Installs Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.