|Location: Ipswich||Salary: £150 - £200 per day|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Hannah Baker|
3-6 Month Rolling Contract
£150 - £200 a day
Civils Supervisor needed for a well-known Highways organisation based in Ipswich who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Civils Supervisor that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would need to have with a Street works & Supervisor qualification - (SSSTS/SMSTS) & (NRSWA) and you have Blown fibre network installation experience that would be a plus!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Civils Supervisor will include:
- Overseeing works of ducting, excavation, cabinet & new chamber installation, backfill and reinstatement works.
- Coordinating teams directly at the business as well as subcontract labour
- Make sure all targets are met, financial targets are met, tool box talks are carried out etc
What experience you need to be the successful Civils Supervisor:
- Streetworks Supervisor - NRSWA
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation
- Blown fibre network installation experience
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Civils Supervisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.