|Location: Bampton, Oxfordshire||Salary: £140 - £150 per day|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Paul Napper||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Circa £150 per day
My client is a Telecommunications client who is looking to recruit an experienced Civils Supervisor to oversee the fibre teams working in the West Oxfordshire area.
The successful Candidate will be required to perform supervision for 4-5 teams within the Public Highway in full compliance with health and safety requirements and company policies.
- 3-4-year contract
- Supervise the gangs with new installation of duct, chambers, cabinets & associated equipment.
- Manage the clearing of blockages in the highway and reinstatement.
- Oversee all health and safety and assist with risk assessing
- To treat internal and external customers with respect and provide support at all times.
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- Great previous experience within civils or utilities is preferable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works (job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / van sheets)
Civils Supervisor requirements:
- Driving licence
- NRSWA Supervisor ticket
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.