|Location: Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: £60 - £70 per hour|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Engineering, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 8 days ago|
Front End Developer
6 Month Contract
Front End Developer needed for a highly reputable pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Front End Developer that takes pride in their work and has proficiency in front-end development and UX design, including but not limited to: D3.js, React, Angular, significant demonstrable experience of using analytical tools to structure, transform, and visually represent complex data clearly, meaningfully and in a way appropriate to the audience and a good understanding and knowledge of ontologies, taxonomies, knowledge-graphs and associated tools.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Front End Developer will include:
As Front End Developer within the Oncology Information Practice (IP), you will work collaboratively with both drug project team leaders and drug project members along with cross functional teams and our IT department. You will also lead IP technical deliverables to improve our ways of working.
Immediately, you will jump into support a few ongoing technical projects that are looking to streamline access to internal and external data sources to enable faster decision making.
The Oncology IP department delivers information, data and tools to support internal decision making, regulatory submissions for the portfolio of drug projects within the Oncology R&D organization.
What experience you need to be the successful Front End Developer:
- Proficiency in front-end development and UX design, including but not limited to: D3.js, React, Angular.
- Experience working within the Agile methodology.
- Extensive knowledge around the activities required to release a tool into a production environment, and supporting long-term maintenance.
- Evidence of leading and developing innovative solutions.
- Significant demonstrable experience of using analytical tools to structure, transform, and visually represent complex data clearly, meaningfully and in a way appropriate to the audience
- A good understanding and knowledge of ontologies, taxonomies, knowledge-graphs and associated tools.
- Using techniques such as: text mining, data visualization, competitor intelligence, and benchmarking to extract key relevant information proactively enabling clinical drug design decision makers to make timely and objective decisions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Front End Developer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.