|Location: Crawley||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Henocq||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Clinical Product Specialist
(Clinical Solution Specilsiat, Validation and Pilot Release)
Required to be a medical professional with treatment clinical experience.
The clinical product specialist represents the clinical end user within the Business. With clinical
qualification & experience working in a clinic, you will provide clinical expertise to aid in the
development of new technologies and products following the product creation process.
Additionally, you will be supporting my clients portfolio of established products, this includes
delivering new features, product training to colleagues, handling escalated clinical
application support issues as well as proactively investigate and resolve their support issues.
- Provide clinical specialist expertise for new product and release implementation
- Provide clinical input to the product team during the product creation process and ensure user needs are met
- Interface with Product Owners/Managers, User Centered Design team, and participate in relevant meetings, i.e. system demo, PI planning to understand features in new product/release
- Develop training, implementation and support plans for limited release phases
- Deliver clinical training and support for all limited release customers
- Provide limited release customer feedback to relevant teams, i.e. Product Managers, R&D Engineering
- Develop and deliver required clinical training program to other departments in preparation of general release.
- Develop product demonstration under Product Manager's guidance; update demonstration software for all Software and Hardware products, provide training to regional staff and/or conduct product demonstrations at trade shows, conferences or customer sites as directed.
- Provide regional support teams with assistance on clinical issues and handling escalated issues per established policies and procedures.
- Restricted Information and Basic Personal Data
- Provide clinical expertise and support to other departments both within the Validation & Pilot Release team as well as other areas of the business, i.e. Service Engineering group when required.
- Review and understand new product features as defined by Product Management.
- Lead, organize and participate in validation activities of products in the Oncology Portfolio.
- Manage 'customer led' validation activities to obtain user feedback for product development and solutions.
- Liaise with Technical Training, Service Documentation and Product Management to manage and assist with the production of user documentation.
- Offer clinical overviews and insight to other parts of the organization as requested for example, end to end workflows, system demonstrations and clinical reviews of equipment or prototypes and induction of new employees.
- Provide relevant parts of the business with information on advances in radiotherapy by reporting on site visits, conference and user meetings, and analysis of scientific literature and by maintaining regular end user contact as directed.
- Develop and suggest new ideas, systems, procedures and ventures as directed to achieve Business Objectives.
- Maintain a continuous professional development program (clinical or commercial), participating in training courses as agreed within the company's appraisal process.
- Provide input into marketing material (print, electronic, video, photo shoots).
- Undertake work as allocated and directed by your Manager.
Experience and requirements -
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Health Care is preferred.
- Qualification as a medical professional with treatment clinical experience essential.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience using Elekta products.
- Must be self-motivated and able to interact well with others. Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills is a key success in this position.
- Excellent written, verbal and IT Communication skills.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.