|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £300 - £350 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Communications, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 25 days ago|
Clinical Sampling Compound Leader
Cambridgeshire (Remote with occasional travel to site)
12 Month Contract
Clinical Sampling Compound Leader needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Clinical Sampling Compound Leader that takes pride in their work with proven experience in contributing to operational deployment of clinical laboratory testing, proven experience in oversight of external partners, especially clinical laboratory service providers and previous experience of analysing of clinical trial data.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Clinical Sampling Compound Leader will include:
- Accountable for sponsor oversight of the central laboratory activities within the clinical studies in the assigned programs
- Accountable for overseeing the compliance of the clinical study sample lifecycle where responsibility is delegated to the Clinical Sample Scientist, study team and science functions.
- Provide appropriate operational contribution to the inclusion of laboratory testing of human biological specimens into clinical programmes and trials.
- Ensure all the laboratory components within planning operational delivery documents are accurate and fit for purpose.
- Ensuring strategy for the compound sampling plan is deployed and lessons learnt within and across programs are communicated to the study level personnel.
- Oversee delivery of laboratory services and data from external providers at a project and occasionally study level to understand and mitigate risks to delivery.
- Act as the first point of escalation for clinical sampling issues to bring expertise to help resolve problems.
- Provide business oversight of external laboratory budgets.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge of current sample management techniques and regulations.
- Contribute to clinical laboratory training & education and to maintenance of relevant SOPs, guidelines, and template.
- Accountable for Human Genetic Resources compliance within the studies in the assigned program
What experience you need to be the successful Clinical Sampling Compound Leader:
- Degree (or relevant equivalent qualification) in relevant area, or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience in contributing to operational deployment of clinical laboratory testing.
- Proven experience in oversight of external partners, especially clinical laboratory service providers
- Excellent analytical, written, and oral communications skills
- High ethical standards, willingness to challenge inappropriate proposals/actions.
- Strong collaborative skills
- Willingness to take decisions and find solutions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Sampling Compound Leader to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.