|Location: London||Salary: £80000 - £120000 per annum + bonus and benefits|
|Sector: Life Sciences||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Clinical Solutions Account Director
£80,000-£120,000 + bonus and benefits
- We are seeking a Clinical Solutions Account Director to join the new International Clinical Solutions team
- You will bring a special combination of strategic and hands-on client relationship and experience management, with passion and dedication to both the customer experience and that of patients within client clinical trials.
- The ideal candidate would have the combined skill set above, honed, and demonstrated within a clinical trial and/or clinical solutions provider environment, supporting the Pharmaceutical, CRO & Healthcare industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 8 years of client facing experience in a professional environment within a clinical trial and/or clinical solutions provider environment such as a CRO or patient recruitment agency or similar
- Knowledgeable about the specific nuances of clinical trials, compliance awareness, global nuances, and passion for extending value to patients through our delivery models and quality of our services
- Bachelor's degree in a Scientific subject or equivalent experience is required.
- Excellent business and communication skills
- Demonstrable client relationship and management experience
- Presentation and writing skills; including formulation of formal solution responses and presenting to clients
- Able to communicate critical information to management and the client
- Able to identify challenges/issues and develop solutions to client needs and problems
- Must be highly organised, mindful of deadlines and budgets, able to multi-task and work under limited supervision.
- Demonstrated strong work ethic, with a track record of following through on client requests and with high-quality deliverables on schedule and on budget.
- Have a professional presence, perform with a sense of urgency and with a profound client service orientation.
- Innovative thinker with a passion for customer experience
- Flexibility to work within a fast-changing and evolving environment, and ability to cope with both a degree of ambiguity as well as a large variability of projects and client needs.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.