|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Communications, Medical Devices, Engineering, Life Sciences, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Clinical Solutions Specialist
Location: West Sussex + Remote
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Package
Key Skills: Radiotherapy, Dosimetrist, Treatment Planning, Software, validation, Monaco, Mosaiq, Support, Clinical, Planning, Medical, Oncology, Product, Investigation
An experienced Clinical Solutions Specialist is required to play a key role in representing the clinical end user within the Business. You will provide clinical expertise to aid in the development of new technologies and products following the product creation process. Additionally, you will be support established products, including product training, validation activities, handling escalated clinical application support issues as well as proactively investigating and resolving support issues.
Working from site & remotely, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Clinical Solutions Specialist?
- Provide clinical input to the product team during the product creation process and ensure user needs are met
- Develop training, implementation and support plans for limited release phases
- Deliver clinical training and support for all limited release customers
- Develop and deliver required clinical training program to other departments in preparation of general release.
- Provide regional support teams with assistance with issues and handling escalated issues per established policies and procedures.
- Provide clinical expertise and support to other departments both within the Validation & Pilot Release team as well as other areas of the business, i.e., Service Engineering group when required.
- Liaise with Technical Training, Service Documentation and Product Management to manage and assist with the production of user documentation.
- Provide relevant parts of the business with information on advances in radiotherapy by reporting on site visits, conference and user meetings, and analysis of scientific literature and by maintaining regular end user contact as directed.
- Develop and suggest new ideas, systems, procedures and ventures as directed to achieve Business Objectives.
What are we looking for in our next Clinical Solutions Specialist?
- BSc degree (or equivalent) in Health Care OR similar discipline
- Qualification as a medical professional with treatment clinical experience essential.
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience.
- Minimum 2 years treatment planning software experience - Mosaiq, Monaco, Aria etc
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and presentation skills is a key success in this position.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Clinical Solutions Specialist, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Clinical Solutions Specialist, hit that apply button now!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.