|Location: Cheshire||Salary: £301 - £313 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 14 days ago|
Clinical Supply Chain Planner
Clinical Supply Chain Planner needed for a multinational pharmaceutical organisation based in Cheshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Clinical Supply Chain Planner that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge supply chain strategy.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree in supply chain related or drug development discipline or equivalent qualification or commercial experience.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Clinical Supply Chain Planner will include:
- Translating demand in to supply plans, which meet the inventory strategy set out by the Programme Lead
- Providing forecasts to our supply chain partners for each of the bill of material levels in the supply chain
- Executing the supply plan to ensure kits are available to meet patient demand
What experience you need to be the successful Clinical Supply Chain Planner:
- In depth knowledge of R&D supply chain and drug development processes.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following; pharmaceutical production, supply chain principles, good manufacturing practice, Food and Drug Administration requirements (or equivalent) and Customs rules and regulations
- Excellent analytical skills and an interest in using data to drive decisions
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Supply Chain Planner to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!Motr
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.