|Location: Worcestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Cloud Architect
Term: Initial 6 Months
Rate: Day Rate Dependent Upon Experience
Key Skills: Cloud Architect, Design, Operation, Cloud, Security, Scalability, DevOps, ASW, Iaas, Git, Jenkins, Terraform
An experienced Cloud Architect is required to play a key role in being responsible for the technical design, implantation and operation of public cloud environments.
So, what will you be doing as a Cloud Architect?
- Advising and shaping technical best practices
- Implementing designs to ensure security, scalability and robustness of all created services
- Provide advice on scope, interfaces and estimate project development effort
- Work with architects, product owners, systems engineers and business take holders to deliver assigned tasks
What are we looking for in our next Cloud Architect?
- Have experience as an engineer for Cloud infrastructure or cloud-hosted software
- Experience working within an Agile software development environment
- Experience using DevOps technologies - CI/CD practices
- Have a good knowledge of ASW infrastructure, Iaas and continuous integration
- Analytical and root cause analysis
- Good use and understanding of tooling: Git, Jenkins, Terraform, Cloudformation
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cloud Architect, this is the opportunity for you!
Current active Security Clearance (SC) is required to be able to start this opportunity!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.