|Location: Bristol||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Safety||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Remote Working
Contract Term: Initial 6 Months
Day Rate: £DOE + INSIDE IR35
Key Skills: Cloud, AWS, Amazon Web Services, Design, Software, DevOps, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Agile, CI/CD, Atlassian, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes
An experienced Cloud Engineer is required to play a key role working on a global AWS platform. The role will entail designing, building and implementing solutions, collaborating with software engineering and DevOps teams across the business to deliver solutions that leverage the services available on AWS.
What are we looking for in our next Cloud Engineer?
- Hold a minimum of 2+ Year Experience working with AWS services
- Have hands on experience working with AWS services. Including IAM, EC2, RDS, Lambda, DynamoDB, Cloudformation and Lambda
- Have experience managing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Have experience working in an agile team
- Have experience of working in highly-regulated environments and meeting specific compliance programmes
Desirable Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold relevant AWS certifications
- Have experience working with cloud native, micro services and serverless architectures
- DevOps experience working with CI/CD tooling and other automation tools
- Experience with Altassian Datacenter, Gitlab, Redmine
- Experience in using other AWS technologies such as Organizations, Lambda Edge, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, SecurityHub, GuardDuty, Config, CodePipeline et al, S3, Service Catalog, EKS and ECS
- Experience of running and maintaining containerised workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cloud Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Cloud Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.