|Location: Worcestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Engineering, Space, Technology||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Job Title: Cloud Engineer
Location: Remote + Hybrid Working
Salary: £+ Package
Key Skills: Cloud, AWS, Azure, Python, Agile, DevOps, Configuration, Terraform, Infrastructure
An experienced Cloud Engineer is required to play a key role in huge drive in the adoption of Cloud Technology - alongside others that compliment it, such as: Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD of infrastructure and cloud configurations, containerisation, and DevOps generally.
So, what will you be doing as a Cloud Engineer?
- Advising and shaping technical best practices,
- Creating and implementing designs that reflect the major benefits of cloud such as scalability, availability, redundancy, and security
- Working with other engineers to provide consistent and novel ways of working, design patterns, and cross-team working
What are we looking for in our next Cloud Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a computer science, maths, engineering, or equivalent) and/or similar technical experience
- Experience working with AWS or Azure in a professional environment
- Knowledge of multiple modern programming languages (Python, Java, Go, etc)
- Infrastructure as code experience, using tools such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience with infrastructure DevOps processes and tooling (automated testing, CI/CD, pipelines etc)
- Experience of containerisation and microservices
- Experience working in an Agile environment with the associated tooling
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Cloud Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Cloud Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.