|Location: Worcester||Salary: benefits|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 11 days ago|
Job Title: Cloud Software Engineer
Salary: £DOE + Package
Cloud Software Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Worcestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Cloud Software Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of delivering new systems into the Defence environment using cloud technologies such as AWS.
Due to the nature of the role the successful candidate would hold valid SC Clearance or be eligible to obtain SC Clearance.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Cloud Software Engineer will include:
- Advise and shape technical cloud best practice for projects, working with the technical lead to shape and deliver future capability.
- Play a key role in delivering critical work packages.
- Create and implement designs that reflect the major benefits of cloud such as scalability, availability, redundancy, and security.
- Work with other engineers to provide consistent and novel ways of working, design patterns, and cross-team working.
What experience you need to be the successful Cloud Software Engineer:
- Experience with infrastructure DevOps processes and tooling (automated testing, CI/CD, pipelines etc).
- Use of Gitlab (or use of equivalent tools in the Atlassian Toolset).
- Experience of containerisation and microservices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with the associated tooling.
- Experience of software, systems or data design.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.