|Location: West Sussex||Salary: £85000 - £100000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olly Nixon|
Cloud Solutions Architect
Cloud Solutions Architect needed for an industry leading IT & Telecoms solutions organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Cloud Solutions Architect that takes pride in their work. The Cloud Solutions Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership, consultancy, design and delivery of Cloud solutions to enterprise customers.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree or equivalent professional experience and have a keen interest in IT, Networking or Telecoms. If you have dev/DevOps experience that would be a plus!
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 per annum
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Cloud Solutions Architect will include:
- Advise customers on the appropriate target architecture for their workloads, data and applications, and migrate them seamlessly from their current environment, providing consultancy to our customers in a pre- and post-sales capacity
- High-level design of customer specific solutions
- Providing ongoing consultancy for customers, ensuring they are leveraging the most appropriate cloud technologies, and developing migration and adoption strategies based on best practice and customer requirements
- Providing pre-sales support and development of proposals
- Ensure solutions can be delivered and implemented by providing ongoing support, quality assurance and ownership of solutions throughout project lifecycle
- Technical leadership across teams, including mentoring and sales enablement
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and develop new technologies
- Support the development of end-to-end services and solutions based on products within their area of specialisation and cross-architecture
What experience you need to be the successful Cloud Solutions Architect:
- Proven architectural and design capability in Microsoft Azure
- High degree of competency in at least one other hyperscale cloud provider (AWS, GCP)
- Design of cloud infrastructure solutions, and ability to migrate and modernise workloads using Cloud Native & PaaS technologies
- Good working knowledge of Infrastructure-as-Code technologies and principles
- Experience in workload assessment and developing migration options
- Good working knowledge and experience of cyber and cloud security principles and solutions.
- Experience working with or alongside development teams
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Architect to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.