|Location: Worcester, Worcestershire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Cloud Test Engineer
Cloud Test Engineer or Cloud Engineer needed for a multinational defence organisation based in Worcestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Cloud Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of automation testing within cloud environments.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computing or relevant experience within Cloud Engineer position.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Cloud Test Engineer will include:
- Implementing DevOps processes / tooling
- Implementing automated testing of cloud native infrastructure and systems.
- Delivering technical best practice with the cloud team
- Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
What experience you need to be the successful Cloud Test Engineer:
- Experienced in software testing and testing methodologies
- Have experience working with AWS/Azure in a professional environment
- A cloud related certification (we're after AWS Solutions Architect Associate or higher)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
The successful candidate will need to be eligible for security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.