|Location: Workington||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
CNC Machinist - Permanent
Based in Workington
Mon, Tue Wed 2 pm to 10 pm
Thur, Fri 6 am to 2 pm
Mon, Tue, Wed 6 am to 2 pm
Thur Fri 2 pm to 10 pm
Mon to Fri 10 pm to 6 am
Welder needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in Workington who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded CNC Machinist that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The purpose of this role is to machine items from a combination of work instructions, reading drawing information and understanding NC Programming.
This will be used to aid and support the Team Leader with achieving deadlines of manufactured part, product quality and health & safety objectives.
- Ability to Set, Operate and check programs over a variety of CNC Horizontal and Vertical Milling machines working in heavy industry.
- Ensure prior to performing machining activities, health and safety measures are taking into consideration and that any risks involved are considered.
- Participate in team activities, utilising appropriate process, technical and engineering skills to achieve manufacturing, quality, and service targets.
- Actively contributes to all team activities aimed at improving plant performance through implementation of continuous improvement, problem solving, team building and personal self-development.
- Suggest improvements to plant, process and operating procedures.
- Reacts to process, engineering, quality and safety issues as they arise and utilises the knowledge, experience and skills of own and other team members to initiate corrective action.
Qualification. Experience Requirements
- CNC & Manual experience
- Machine Tool Setting
- Understanding of basic G & M Codes
- CAD Drawing interpretation, including basic machining tolerances and surface finishes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a CNC Machinist! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.