|Location: East Grinstead||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Static/Workshop role based in East Grinstead
39 hours per week Monday to Thursday
Looking for someone to start ASAP
CNC Setter/Minder needed for a Bespoke Manufacturer based in East Grinstead who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Setter/Minder that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant experience within hands on working experience with CNC and have a keen interest in within Engineering.
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 DOE
- Fantastic business to work for
- 4 day working work
- Great benefits package
Some of the main duties of the CNC Setter/Minder will include:
- CNC turning experience with Fanuc controls,
- CNC milling using Heidenhain,
- Must be able to set a CNC lathe with driven tooling and sub spindle,
- Manual turning and milling using a variety of engineering materials,
- Reading and Accurately interpreting engineering drawings and using them to set up machine and check parts.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Welder/Fabricator! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.