|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Bradley Lamb||Job Published: 28 days ago|
High Wycombe or West London based
Commercial Assistant needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in High Wycombe or West London based. They're looking to employ an experienced Commercial Assistant who be responsible for all commercial activities through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle for a portfolio of accounts.
The successful Commercial Assistant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus
- Contributed pension
- Career Progression
- Life assurance
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Assistant will include:
- Through life management of the commercial aspects of designated projects from pre-bid, through proposal preparation, negotiation, contract management and contract close-out.
- Preparing quotations and the commercial input to tender documentation in response to customer enquiries.
- Evaluating commercial risks and liabilities within contracts and briefing the business on risks and exposure.
- Preparation and negotiation of standard commercial agreements.
- Become the "go to" point for all commercial or legal queries raised for designated area of responsibility.
- Act as the commercial interface with customers and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Being part of a cross functional team to manage all commercial aspects to deliver programmes in a cost-effective manner.
What you need to be the successful Commercial Assistant:
In order to be the successful Commercial Assistant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- A good level of higher education in a relevant discipline.
- Travel to High Wycombe and West London with occasional UK and overseas travel
- Great Communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.