|Location: Bournemouth||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Electronics, Defence, Nuclear, Rail & Infrastructure, Engineering, Space, Life Sciences, Technology, Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Commercial Manager
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Commercial, Management, Bids, Proposals, Contracts, Negotiation, Terms & Conditions, Aerospace
An experienced Commercial Manager is required to play a key role in working with Bid Teams, Flight Operations and Core Engineering Functions, where you will be engaged in commercial activities relating to bids and current programmes. These will include complex contracts with key government and corporate organisations.
So, what will you be doing as a Commercial Manager?
- Leading or supporting negotiations on contractual Terms and Conditions with new and existing customers, minimising liability for the Company, and maximising profit
- Liaise with colleagues and customers during the preparation of bids and quotations to ensure a timely response to enquiries
- Supporting the Company Tender Vetting and Contract Acceptance approvals
- Provide advice on the best commercial practices to be adopted to achieve business objectives
- Act as a commercial interface with customers
What are we looking for in our next Commercial Manager?
- Have commercial experience in an organisation supplying services in the Aerospace or defence sector.
- Have experience and ability to make considered judgements about the overall impact on the business and people of potential issues
- Have experience of identifying and managing commercial risk
- Have broad business awareness enabling an appropriate contribution at a more senior level
- Ability to develop relationships with external and internal stakeholders
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Commercial Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Commercial Manager, hit that apply button now!
Eligibility for Security Clearance (SC) is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.