|Location: Boston, Lincolnshire||Salary: £50000 - £78000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Commercial Manager needed for a leading main contractor on a large civil engineering & infrastructure project in Lincolnshire. They are looking to employ an experienced and well rounded Commercial Manager who has experience of working on major civil engineering & infrastructure projects, developing junior surveyors and working closely with the client and external teams.
The successful candidate will need to have a degree, HNC or similar in Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management and a passion for delivering exciting, major projects whilst supporting others and acting as a mentor as they develop their own careers.
On offer is a chance to join one of the UK's leading main contractors, well recognised for their involvement on complex construction projects across the UK and abroad. You'll be given the opportunity to develop your own career through inhouse and external training programmes & courses. You'll have yearly pay & performance reviews with no limits on career progression and the support of an experienced, approachable management team. There's also a very competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £75,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 26 Days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension
- Discretionary bonus
- Payment of professional fees
What will you be doing?
Some of the Commercial Managers main duties will include:
- Leading the commercial team to improve margins, reduce outgoing costs and minimising commercial risks
- Provide commercial support and guidance to your team and others involved with the project
- Ensure commercial processes and policies are being adhered to and improve them where necessary
What experience will you need to be the successful Commercial Manager?
- 5-10 years of recent experience with a main contractor in the UK
- Good NEC contract knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working on a large civil engineering/infrastructure or utilities project
The is a really fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a leading contractor and quickly progress their career. If you're interested, apply as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.