|Location: North West London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Commercial Manager needed for a defence organisation based in north-west London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Commercial Manager that takes pride in their work with knowledge in business / commercial strategies, tenders and negotiations.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Manager will include:
- To ensure the business strategy is translated into effective and practical commercial strategies that will deliver for the business leading and inspiring a contracts and relationships with customers.
- To be responsible for all commercial activities, through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle, for a portfolio of accounts.
- To be responsible for Commercial leadership, advice, proposals, negotiating, contract drafting and management of contracts with customers.
As the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for leading and providing commercial input for tenders, preparing offers, leading negotiations, preparation and negotiation of agreements. The role will involve delivering commercial and legal input to all areas of the business thus ensuring that all commercial activities are effectively managed through life to completion.
- Preparing and evaluating responses to customer's enquiries and Invitations to Tenders.
- Negotiating with both domestic and international client/partner base and capturing in appropriate agreements / contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating Teaming and Partnering Arrangements.
- Preparing and negotiating all Commercial agreements
- Become the "go to" point for all commercial, or legal queries raised.
- Being part of a cross functional team to manage all commercial aspects to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner.
- Liaison with customers, stakeholders at both senior and working levels.
What experience you need to be the successful Commercial Manager:
- Significant commercial management experience.
- A team player with experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Pipedrive, ERP systems and Microsoft office packages
Some business travel may be required
Must be eligible for SC clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.