|Location: Gloucestershire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zak Mendoza|
Commercial Officer needed for a multinational Defence organisation based in Gloucestershire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Commercial Officer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of database management, internal liaison and support drafting and review of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, MoUs, LTAs, Agency Agreements, PDS, Teaming Agreements.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Commercial Officer will include:
- Support the timely submission of bids and proposals ensuring commercial integrity and compliance with all applicable company policies, processes and legislation with specific responsibility for responding to the commercial aspects
- Contract formalisation; creating and issuing contracts to send to providers for signature after tender award and formal acceptance stage (obtaining and checking approvals)
- Process requests for contract variations via the use of a change control process; create letters or formal documentation for contract termination, extension and remediation.
- Present commercial aspects of proposals and contracts at internal bid reviews and contract launches, to all levels of seniority, ensuring that the contractual obligations are known, understood and are being addressed.
- Assist with the identification of commercial risk, develop and implement effective mitigation strategies and actions and report the risk and progress with mitigation strategies internally
- Support drafting and review of agreements including, but not limited to NDAs/PIAs, MoUs, LTAs, Agency Agreements, PDS, Teaming Agreements
- General administrative duties including photocopying, scanning, minute taking, arranging meetings and updating appropriate tracking spread sheets
- Effective day-to-day management of contracts, including customer liaison and customer relationship management on contractual matters
- Support the development and negotiation of flow down terms and conditions to Suppliers
- Database management uploading documents, creating new records for contracts and services and calculating payments
- Liaison with the Export Control teams to ensure compliance with regulation
Prior experience in the Defence industry would be an advantageous!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.