|Location: Cranbrook, Kent||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Package!|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Commercial Sales Manager
£45K - £50K + Car, Laptop, Phone + Commission
I am currently seeking a Commercial Sales Manager, based in the Kent area to work for a contractor who specialise in highways. You'll need to exceed targets and help increase market share, turnover and profitability. Concentrate on developing new and existing business relationships with customers, consultants and design engineers.
If you are a Commercial Sales Manager with similar experience and you'd be keen to progress from a role we'd love to hear from you!
As the Commercial Sales Manager, you will be tasked with leading & managing all aspects of the sales department:
- Utilise CRM system to maintain records
- Complete accurate sales forecasts
- Manage the sales team to exceed their targets
- Work alongside the marketing manager
- Regularly check data foundations for possible sales opportunities
- Present the business's products and services in a professional manner
- Proactively follow up quotations, sales leads and enquiries
- Maintain the selected parts of responsibility through regular client visits, everyday contact and cold calling guaranteeing maximum opportunity potential.
- Learn and maintain a sufficient individual knowledge base to indorse corporation's products
- Monitor the sales activity and provide assistance to the team
- Analyse figures and produce reports for the commercial director
- Attend trade fairs, exhibitions, seminars and other events
- Prepare and attend monthly sales meetings
Key Commercial Sales Manager Skills required:
- Experience with technical sales
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Experience within the Highways sector
- Ability to mentor and coach new members
- MS Office products
- Full Driving Licence
As many Commercial Sales Manager desirables:
- ILM Level 3 in similar role or industry
Please call me for a full Job spec and discussion regarding the Commercial Sales Manager role, I look forward to speaking to you!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.