|Location: Shipley||Salary: £175 - £190 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Company Accountant urgently required by a leading telecommunications company at their Shipley site, to start on the 1st November on a 12-month contract. The Company Accountant will be responsible for analysing the company's financial information and prepare financial reports to determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, and any other financial activities.
The successful Company Accountant must be educated to degree level or hold a related qualification, with demonstratable experience using computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
Your responsibilities as the Company Accountant will include;
- Prepare, examine or analyse accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
The required experience of the Company Accountant is;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required. An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
- Ability to analyse business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
Great opportunity for an experienced Company Accountant to add a well-recognised brand to your contract portfolio! Please do not delay, apply right now or call me to register your interest in this contract role.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.