|Location: Reading||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 11 days ago|
£28,000 rising to £30,000 upon successful conclusion of the ISO Lead auditor course.
Compliance Advisor needed for a Renewable Energy Company who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Compliance Advisor that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Advisor will include:
- Monitor divisional adherence to existing management systems.
- Develop and maintain audit plan.
- Advise divisions on compliance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
- Liaise with external auditors for ISO accreditation's.
- Liaise with external auditors for accreditation's such as Achilles, MCS and CHAS.
What experience you need to be the Successful Compliance Advisor:
- You will need to have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills and experience of using Windows applications.
- Be able to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Proven ability to work in a proactive and effective manner as part of a team is essential.
- Strong organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Experience in an administrative role beneficial.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.