|Location: Cambridgeshire||Salary: £400 - £450 per day|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Compliance Manager - Biosamples
12 Month Contract
Compliance Manager - Biosamples or Human Biological Sample Compliance Manager needed for a highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation based in Cambridgeshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Compliance Manager - Biosamples that takes pride in their work with previous experience in human biological sample management, with a focus on (or understanding of) due diligence / compliance activities.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Compliance Manager - Biosamples will include:
- Identify and support establishment of effective HBS compliance procedures across R&D.
- Manage HBS processes to ensure standards are adhered to and compliance requirements are consistently applied
- Ensure risks arising from HBS due diligence activities are identified and recorded.
- Maintain the documentation/SOPs associated with HBS due diligence activities
- Monitor the effectiveness of HBS due diligence processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support approval of HBS suppliers and orders to deliver timely and effective decisions
- Perform HBS due diligence reviews for the company's clinical sample use and re-use requests for HBS in the biobank to support delivery of timely and effective decisions
- Support activities to enable access to new HBS sources
- Act as subject matter expert, reviewing informed consents and making recommendations on HBS use and carrying out audits to ensure compliant use of clinical HBS
- May act as secretary for the HBS Governance and Compliance related meetings, including the dissemination of policy positions and decisions to key stakeholders
What experience you need to be the successful Compliance Manager - Biosamples:
- Degree level education
- Hands on experience working with Human Biological Samples
- Experience in pharmaceuticals, a healthcare related industry or academia/hospital environment related to HBS
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communications skills
- High ethical standards, willingness to challenge inappropriate proposals/actions
- Strong collaborative, partnering, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to work independently
- Willingness to take decisions.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Manager - Biosamples to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.