|Type: Permanent||Contact: Simon Cowley|
My client is an internationally funded biotech based in the Oxford area who are developing a range of advanced therapeutics designed to improve human liver metabolism.
To drive the growth of the company, my client is looking for scientists of all levels who have education, exposure or expertise in data driven drug discovery from a computational and analytical/experimental discipline.
The successful candidate will be a talented scientist, ideally with combined computational and analytical/experimental expertise. They must have a demostrated ability to keep to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
* Target Discovery, offering computational roles but driving large experimental projects to generate genomic and imaging data
* Target Validation, with roles in high throughput in vitro screens through to mechanism of action studies.
* Lead optimisation, which develops of oligonucleotide gene-silencing therapies and test them in perfused human livers.
The client is looking to start successful candidates at during Autumn/ Winter 2020/21 and the opportunities are funed up until 2023 with the potential of renewal with further company growth. Salaries are highly competitive and offers string personal development support.
Interested? Please email in the first instance with your CV and a cover letter outlining the following information -
1. What type of role you are applying for (junior/senior) and where you what type of position you would like to be in in three years time?
2. Earliest start date
3. If applicable, 2 examples of computational/analysis data sets you've worked on and are most proud of (and what you did) OR 2 examples of experimental projects you have worked on and are most proud of (and what you did).
4. 2 examples of work (or publications) you feel best highlighted your scientific strengths and ability to meet demanding deadlines.
Please not that without the information within the cover letter as specified above, we will not be able to accept your application.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.