|Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + + car allowance & package
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning
|Contact: Matt Lilburn
|Job Published: 21 days ago
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Construction Planner to join a busy main contractor based in the midlands, a privately owned business who have a strong pipeline of work across the region.
The Construction Planner will be an integral part of the team, they will be responsible for driving projects through their full life cycle, from the tender stage through to successful delivery. The projects cover a broad range of build sectors and frameworks and are typically valued between £5-20m.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop detailed construction programs.
- Ensure accurate resource allocation, sequencing, and scheduling.
- Monitor progress and identify potential delays, providing innovative solutions to keep projects on track.
- Review and analyze project data, and adjust plans to optimize efficiency and minimize risks.
- Maintain clear and effective communication with project stakeholders.
- Contribute to the preparation of tender documents and assist with the bid process.
- Previous construction planning experience - two plus years
- Proficient in the use of Asta Powerproject
- Strong understand of construction processes and techniques
- Site based experience gained within a main contracting environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Starting salary £50-70,000 per annum dependent upon experience
- Annual car allowance £5,000
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Plus other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting refence 64859.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.