|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Contact Centre Advisor needed for a well-established utility's organisation based in Cambridgeshire. The ideal Candidate will ideally have knowledge of cable testing and fault finding, be customer focussed and have previous experience in a similar role within a civil engineering, telecoms or utilities sectors.
As a Contact Centre Advisor, you will be responsible for providing support for fixing of network faults reported by clients within the agreed SLAs. Ensuring operatives/sub-contractors are placed where necessary and updates are provided to the client on a regular basis throughout the duration of repairing the fault.
You will be required to liaise with client network operations centre (NOC) to understand details of all faults. The Contact Centre Advisor is responsible for generating 'As-builts' for BAU works to ensure all payments are received promptly and conduct a proactive approach in resolving problems within a fast paced, changing environment.
As the successful Contact Centre Advisor, you will be someone that has an excellent eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contact Centre Advisor will include:
* Compile reports for the previous night's faults for the ERS Contact Centre Manager
* Input new jobs onto internal system ensuring data entry is accurate and complete.
* Ensure work is undertaken safely and in line with the company policies and procedures.
What experience you need to be the successful Contact Centre Advisor:
* Good communication skills
* Skills including the use of: internet, email, Microsoft word, excel and outlook
* Good time management.
* Ability to deal with conflict in a calm and controlled manner.
* Ability to interpret data accurately.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contact Centre Advisor to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.