|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £375 - £400 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 17 days ago|
London -min 3 days office based
Numerous Content Designers urgently required to work on projects for a leading UK business serving 30 million customers.
As a Content Designer you'll be expected to be the objective voice of the customers and always put their needs first when it comes to designing brilliant content. You'll be responsible for helping users step through journeys and find the information they need in the simplest, smartest way possible.
Working in agile teams, you'll influence and own the user journey for a product, service or offer. You'll be creating, updating, and reviewing content around the user journey and will be adept at using evidence, data, and research to inform decisions and change things for the better.
Your skills, role and responsibilities as Content Designer;
- Ensuring and advocating a user-centred approach to all the content you create.
- Map customer purchase journeys to identify pain points and user needs.
- Create and curate brilliant content that customers will love.
- Work closely with stakeholders and team members to ensure our content is evidence based, user centred and continually optimised.
- Take part in user research and be able to work with multidisciplinary, agile teams to contribute to an overall user experience.
- Use discovery methods to take facts from subject matter experts and present them in a brilliant, personal and simple way.
- Take responsibility for legal, regulatory governance and compliance of your content
- Be a design team representative and a main point of contact for product owners and product team members on developing a user centred approach
- Subedit and proofread content
- Build and publish content in the CMS platforms (AEM and/or Hybris
- Create accessible content by following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Use headings and page structure
- Prescribe best practice on alternative content for images, graphs and multimedia, understanding of the "alt decision tree", writing meaningful links, and using plain language.
- Have experience in using automated accessibility testing tools, such as Wave.
This is a great opportunity for a Content Designer to expand your portfolio with a high profile brand.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.