|Location: Crawley||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Digital Content Manager | £25,000 - £28,000 | Permanent
My fantastic client, based in Crawley, are seeking a Content Manager on a permanent basis.
This will be a remote working position initially and then split between office and home working.
The digital content manager will take responsibility to write, design, and produce various types of content for a plethora of digital channels.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Content Manager
- Writing, editing, and proofreading a range of content that could include everything from website update requests to changing imagery and PDFs to building new journeys and creating product page launches
- Managing this content across all the channels and platforms
- Collaborating with other members of the team to ensure the content is brief, on-brand, and rich in terms of text and visual representation
- Using SEO to analyze the web traffic and increase visibility
- Managing your own time to ensure you meet deadlines with the right deliverables
Ideal Digital Content Manager's will display:
- 2 years + managing multi-channel content campaigns for a variety of audiences
- Superb copywriting skills including SEO best practice
- Social media experience
- Good skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Content Manager to join an exciting, fast paced organisation during a period of growth.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.