|Location: London||Salary: £550 - £625 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Mark Crorkin||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Content Strategist required by the London site of a respected software product design and engineering company, to work on an exciting migration project for a global client of theirs. As the Content Strategist you will lead the migration, defining content structures and models for the headless platform, as well as working closely with the key project stakeholders.
The successful Content Strategist will have a wealth of experience in content migrations, and have working knowledge of Headless CMS.
Content Strategist duties will include:
- Lead the Content Strategy stream of a migration to a headless platform
- Create and facilitate workshops with clients to identify/develop content requirements
- Work with stakeholders to develop a clear content strategy
- Conduct content audits and develop content inventories, gap analyses, and content mapping documentation
- Create content models, structured content and editorial workflows
- Define the content governance and operational model
- Help create taxonomies and metadata frameworks for grouping and tagging content
Skills required for the Content Strategist role:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience within Content Strategy
- Must have led the content strategy stream of migration projects
- Must have experience in headless platforms
- Must have Content Governance experience
- Ideally have a background in SEO best practice
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector a nice to have
Are you a Content Strategist looking to make your mark? If so then apply for this role right away, this is not an opportunity to be missed.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.