|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alii Thorogood||Job Published: 24 days ago|
Contract Administrator needed for a defence company based in Brighton who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Contract Administrator that takes pride in their work with knowledge of commercial administration, order processing and import / export documentation.
The successful candidate would desirably have a sales background, with experience in negotiating, drafting and administering contracts.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Contract Administrator will include:
- Day-to-day administration to support the commercial and contract team.
- Prepare quotations and proposals from customers including payment terms
- Preparing documentation for imports and exports, and shipping documentation
- Raising invoices and credit notes
What experience you need to be the successful Contract Administrator:
- Previous experience in business administration, within a sales environment
- Experience in negotiating, drafting and administering contracts
- Strong IT skills
Ideally, the Contract Administrator will also have experience in:
- Export and shipping procedures
- International trade
- Defence industry experience.
Must be eligible for SC Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Contract Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.